Monday, April 27, 2015

Non-Jew Telling a Joke

On a whim (and after a fairly aggressive Groupon campaign), my wife and I and a friend went to "Old Jews Telling Jokes" this week- basically five actors on a bare set telling or acting out jokes interspersed with a few brief monologues about the characters.   Yes I've heard a lot of these before, but a lot I hadn't.  It grew out of a website featuring what the title says.   I really liked it and having my wife there was good so I knew what I was OK to laugh.  Kind of like a dirty meaner Soupy Sales (they mentioned him in the show- I'd forgotten all about him)

....So a guy goes into the doctor with carrots sticking out of his ears and mushrooms shoved up his nose.  The doctor says "You're not eating right.".....

I got a million of these.   Please remember your waiters and waitresses.  I'm here all week. 

Did you hear about the moil who didn't charge a fee?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mohel.

9:54 PM, April 27, 2015  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Oy vey.

Or is that pig Latin?

1:42 PM, April 28, 2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

read the headline

4:10 PM, April 28, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter